Monday, April 18, 2011

Getting Creative with your Fireplaces

I don’t know what it is, but I totally have a thing for fireplaces! I think they are fascinating….not the fire part, but all the different ways you can accessorize them! Yeah I said it. I actually had a woman come up to me the other day, and she said “I have a design problem”. Well, in my head I was thinking…”bring it on!”, I love a good design problem.

She explained that she has a formal living room in her new house with a non working fireplace. She wanted to find a solution to make it a feature of the room, much like art would be, without spending the money to get it up and running again. I thought it was such an interesting idea, and it really got me thinking of all the different and creative ways you could use a fireplace, without having the fire! ENJOY!

Book Storage

LOVE!!!


Candles...you still have a little of the fire aspect. Easy and inexpensive to do!

Faux Logs

A place for seasonal decor

Art Niche


Wine Cellar
Record Display



Have a great week!
c2

No comments:

Post a Comment