Saturday, April 16, 2011

Colorful Kitchens

Hello all! First I want to apologize for not being around recently and blogging. Business has been very busy which is great news, but just means I am finding it harder to find some time to sit down, relax and share my thoughts…the good the bad and the ugly, on design. Here I am though with a latte in hand and taking some time to share some fun ideas.

With the weather being so nice, I can’t help to think about color! Color is all around in the blue sky, the green grass, and the flowers blooming. I just LOVE IT!!! I was thinking about how I often talk about bringing color into your space through artwork, accessories and paint that are easily changed. With this idea, I thought, how about color in a more permanent application…like in a kitchen. Below are some funky COLORFUL kitchens that I thought were worth sharing, and maybe would spark some color inspiration for your homes! ENJOY!!!

Colorful Custom Cabinetry

Talk about taking a risk with color


Colorful Countertops

Getting Funky with the Backsplash

I LOVE this combonation and than pulling it all together withthe mosaic backsplash!

Now this is Funky....not my fave, but VERY creative!

Enjoy the weekend!
c2


No comments:

Post a Comment