Friday, October 11, 2013

Scottsdale Vacation Home: Kids Guest Room

I am so excited about this guest room, because my client was open to using BOLD colors, and I think it turned out to be such a fun and whimsical room. Her only requirement for this space was that there were 2 twin beds to accommodate for kiddos when they go down for vacation.

I found this bold coral, geometric fabric and decided to use it as my jumping off point for the room. The coral in combination with the teal is a great contrast and makes for a fun, gender neutral space.


 I love to do a contrast welt on headboards because it adds another design element and contrast while providing a more tailored look.  


The same fabric used for the contrast welt, was used to make additional throw pillows to pull the whole look together.


Custom Upholstered Twin Beds: Bassett Home Furniture
Bedding: Crate and Barrel
Bed Stools: Pottery Barn
Nightstand: Pottery Barn
Lamp: Local Store

Sweet Dreams
c2

BE SOCIAL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment